Sunday, May 17, 2009

Barbequed Pork Loin

I really do not get any money for advertising. Names just pop up in my stories. Like the fact that Hy Vee Grocery is only 4 blocks from our church so when we get out at noon that is our next stop to eat lunch (great chinese food) and get our groceries we need that week. It really isn't the prices that keep me coming back but it's the smiles. friendliness, and helpfulnesss of their employees. I have not seen that since we worked a couple winters at Disney World but that is another story. Today they were giving samples of 1-1/2 lb. Center Pork Tenderloins for $6.99. Hers was delicious but I was telling of a recipe I got years ago and was told, "put it on your blog." SO here it is.

Barbequed Pork Tenderloin

Heat oven to 325 degrees. Place 1-1/2 lb. pork loin roast in roasting pan and bake for 2 hrs. or till a stick with a fork says it's tender or 170 degrees with meat themometer. Baste with 1/2 of the sauce recipe I'm going to give you the last 30 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
Sauce:
1/3 cup Kraft Barbecue Sauce (you may have noticed we do not like burn your tongue spices.)
5 ounces Apple Jelly heat over low heat till blended.

I'm looking forward to eating mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment