Saturday, September 26, 2009

Posting a note to me on the Blog

I'm having people tell me they are having trouble responding to my Blogs. I tryed it myself this morning before I wrote this to make sure I can answer it. I answered the Space Center Houston (last) Blog. It's posted at the bottom of that Blog. I have several relatives that have responded but no one else. Anyone else out there reading my boring life? I will try to help you understand how to make a comment. If you notice below my Blogs is a place you can check if you thinks its funny, interesting, cool, but it also says 0 comments with a line under it (right after time posted). Click on that line and up will come a white box about 3" X 2". Type in that what you want to say and BELOW your comments is a gray box that says, Post Comment. Click on that box and your comment will be posted so I can read it. I love seeing a comment. It makes me feel like someone is out there reading what I write. The 0 comments with line under it can have any number in front of it if there are other comments but there is always room for one more. And as they say "the more the merrier". I also want to mention that with Blogs the last thing I write (like this) is at the top. SO if I am telling a story go clear to the bottom to start at the beginning. Over to the right lists the months of the year. Click on a month and everything I wrote that month will come up for you to read. Hope you have alot of time. I get pretty "gabby". If you still can't do it don't feel bad I had to learn about these Blogs myself. Our library started one on me and I didn't even know what it was. They have 3 girls in a big Van come twice a month at the complex where we live and I'm always telling them stories and teasing them so they took my picture (without my knowing it) and started the 1st blog on me. If you want recipes & stories just click on this http://www.tscpl.org/Senior (on the left side) is Senior Services and there I am. Go to the bottom of those stories and choose Last which should take you to the 1st story they put in about the squirrels then work yourself back to the last entry I made at the top. Again on the right side lists all the entries that you can click on to get to where you want to go. Hope that makes sense to you. Have a good week. Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment